Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Peek into my room.


the Dear students poster was an idea from pinterest, but I loved it so much!  

When I received the doc camera, I had to switch out the ligit cart I had because it was not enough space for the projector and the doc camera.  I decided to move my unused desk from the back of the room to the front, and raise the legs so it was standing height.  The drawers hold all my textbooks, papers, grade books and supplies I need for the day perfectly.  It works for me and is not truly a desk, but more a podium for directing learning.  The packets are out for meet the teacher night, that way I know who picked them up and who was not in attendance.  Thinking maps are always front and center and used constantly in the classroom.  To the Right, the bulletin board is how to take cornell notes with quality question words for the question section of the notes that is taught throughout the year.  
While I will be making some changes to the room this year, here are two photos from my classroom.  I will post new photos when my 2012-2013 classroom is set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment